dimanche 25 août 2013
mercredi 21 août 2013
lundi 19 août 2013
- Just because you're dressed poorly doesn't mean you're not Chuck Bass.
- Why would I want to be him?
- You should have told me you got shot.
- I'm surprised you didn't shoot me yourself.
- I have. Many times. In my dreams. The good ones. But if you were really hurt I'd want to know.
- When I woke up my ID was gone. Nobody knew who I was, nobody was coming to look for me. I realized I might be alive but Chuck Bass doesn't have to be.
- Changing your name doesn't change who you are.
- It's a good start. A chance to live simply, earn people's respect. Maybe become a person someone could love.
- Someone did love you. And... you owe it to her and everyone else you're leaving behind not to run away. Which is what you're doing. And I don't think that great man you're talking about wanting to be is a coward. I think he would face up to what he did.
- I destroyed the only thing I ever loved.
- I don't love you anymore. But it takes more than even you to destroy Blair Waldorf.
- Your world would be easier if I didn't come back.
- That's true. But it wouldn't be my world without you in it.